The right combos help to enhance the performance of your characters. Here, we have listed Taz Combos in MultiVersus.
Every MultiVersus character has a unique set of combos. These include combos that let you change how your attacks work.
You can select and train with the right combos to enhance the performance of your characters. With this, you can even make them the best overall in MultiVersus.
One thing is to have the best combos in MultiVersus. Another is to utilize it effectively to have a competitive edge.
You can also choose a single set for all characters. However, it is not the best option if you want the best for your characters in MultiVersus.
Taz’s character has a unique, bruiser-powerful punch. With its knockback, it remains one of the characters which could kill early in the game.
Below, we have listed Taz Combos in MultiVersus.
Input guide for Taz
- A: Attack
- B: Special
- D: Down
- DC: Dodge Cancel
- S: Side
- U: Up
Taz Combos in MultiVersus
- Down A + Side A + A
- Down Air A + Forward Air A + DC + Side A + A
- Forward Air A + Neutral B
- Down Air A + Forward Air A + DC + Side A + Down A
- Down Air B (Set) + Neutral A + DC + Down B (Hit) + Down Air A + Up B
- Forward Air A + Up A
- Down Air B (Set) + Neutral A + DC + Down B (Hit) + Side B
- Neutral Air A + DC + Side A + A
- Side A + A
- Side A + Down A
Taz moves in MultiVersus
- Slam-Wich/Flying Slam-Wich – Up + Attack
- Soup’s On!/Soup-Er Spinner – Neutral + Attack
- Stomp Stomp Stomp!/Super Down Under – Down + Attack
- Well-Seasoned/Feed The Beast – Side + Attack
- Chew Em Up, Spit Em Out – Neutral + Special
- Dogpile! Dogpile! – Up + Special
- Taz-Nado – Side + Special
- You Spit What You Eat – Down + Special
- Some of Taz’s attacks deal TASTY. When enemies are knocked back, they will get STACKS of TASTY.
- Taz will also lick damaged allies he passes and HEAL them a bit. Licking an ally has a COOLDOWN.
- When TASTY reaches 16 STACKS, the enemy transforms into a chicken and can’t attack. When they take damage, bits of chicken break off that will HEAL Taz or his allies if picked up.
The Taz Combos in MultiVersus have been listed above.
Found this post helpful? Please, endeavour to share!