Looking for a complete list of all Paragon: The Overprime characters, complete with descriptions, skill effects, and more? Well, you’re in the right place! In this guide, we do exactly that, providing you with a resource you can use to decide which character you want to play. It’s the perfect companion to our Paragon: The Overprime tier list, which ranks all of the characters in order of best to worst.
Paragon: The Overprime is the next generation of the MOBA series that puts the gameplay into 3D perspective. It’s kind of like Smite in that respect, but if you haven’t played that, think League of Legends but played from an over-the-shoulder perspective. It features the same variety of heroes, lanes, and gameplay priorities, so you’ll feel right at home if you’re into MOBAs.
Paragon: The Overprime Characters
Note: this list is a work-in-progress, and we’ll populate it with all of the characters as time goes on.
Now, we’ll list all of the Paragon: The Overprime characters, broken down into the various classes. We’ll detail how each class works, and include skill descriptions for each character.
Warriors are your up-close-and-personal damage dealers. They’re a bit squishier than tanks, but can take more of a pummelling than most of the other classes.
Known as the legendary warrior of the Nata, Khaimera has been protecting the forest since he was abandoned there at the age of thirteen. His movement resembles a wild beast charging at an enemy without hesitation. He eliminates anything in the way with his axes. His agility allows him to swiftly move across the battlefield, disrupting the enemy. Some refer to him as an Issue Maker. He has come to the battlefield to show the greatness of the Nata.
- Quick Swing – Q:
- Increases Basic Attack’s Attack Speed to the maximum for a set duration. However, also decreases damage dealt to enemies while the Attack Speed boost is active.
- Orb of Recovery – E:
- Increases the amount of Health recovered every time the hero attacks an enemy. The Health Recovery effect stacks and will eventually reset if the hero doesn’t attack an enemy for a set duration.
- Axe of Insanity – R:
- Swings an axe wide at a selected target, Stunning them and dealing Physical Damage. All affected enemies within the area are Slowed and Pushed. A successful skill attack grants 6 Orbs of Recovery.
- Soar ‘n’ Smash – RMB:
- Soars up in the air and lands on a selected target, Slowing them and dealing Physical Damage to the enemy. A successful skill attack grants 3 Orbs of Recovery.
- Rough Swing – LMB:
- Swings a stone axe to deal Physical Damage to enemies.