The right combos help to enhance the performance of your characters. Here, we have listed Jake Combos in MultiVersus.
Every MultiVersus character has a unique set of combos. These include combos that let you change how your attacks work.
You can select and train with the right combos to enhance the performance of your characters. With this, you can even make them the best overall in MultiVersus.
One thing is to have the best combos in MultiVersus. Another is to utilize it effectively to have a competitive edge.
You can also choose a single set for all characters. However, it is not the best option if you want the best for your characters in MultiVersus.
Jake has a strange character, although it is known for its bruising ability. It can deal with and take a lot of bruisers.
Jake is stretchy, making it difficult to manage, as seen by his up special.
Below, we have listed Jake Combos in MultiVersus.
Input guide for Jake
- Air (e.g. S-Air): Aerial attack in the corresponding direction
- D: Down
- DC: Dodge Cancel
- Jab: Side attack on the ground
- Light (e.g. S-Light): Ground attack in the corresponding direction
- N: Neutral
- S: Side
- Special (e.g. S-Special): Special attack in the corresponding direction
- U: Up
Jake Combos in MultiVersus
- Jab 1, U-Light
- Jab 1, N-Special
- N-Air, D-Air
- D-Air 1, N-Air
- N-Air, S-Air
- S-Air, N-Air
- U-Air 1, N-Air
- N-Air, N-Special
- D-Air 1, DC, N-Special
- D-Air 1, DC, U-Special
- S-Special, N-Air
- U-Special, U-Air
- U-Special, N-Air
Jake moves in MultiVersus
- Eat Spikes!/Belly Bump – Neutral + Attack
- Funky Junk – Side + Attack
- Splits!/Where’s My Halfpipe? – Down + Attack
- You Axe’d For It!/Mace In Yo Face – Up + Attack
- Giddy Up! – Side + Special
- Rubber Stomach, Dude! – Neutral + Special
- Stretchin’ Out – Up + Special
- That’s Heavy, Dude – Down + Special
Jake does not have any passive abilities.
The Jake Combos in MultiVersus have been listed above.
Found this post helpful? Please, endeavour to share!